[jhb_airlines] Re: FPI

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 06:30:25 +0100

Nope - it was the ATOCAircraftList.INI file I was referring to but you can
ignore that as the firewall was the culprit.

During one installation the ATOCAircraftList.INI file got corrupted on this
machine and it had the same result - no aircraft showed up.

Did anyone spot my question from the other day asking about a cure for no
aircraft appearing on the FPI flight plan drop down list?