[jhb_airlines] Re: FPI

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 04:52:17 +0100

Ernie,

You may have to download the Raytheon Base Pack to get the Beech 1900, King
Air and Baron. I must admit that I got the Complete Model basepack (143Mb!)
so I didn't have to worry about getting any more. It's a pity I can't see
any of them when I connect <vbg>..

Don't forget that if you download these packs they are only going to be
needed for two things

1. To see other users flying these aircraft if they have selected them on
their flight plans.

2. To allow you to choose these aircraft from your flight plan drop down
list.

As well as these aircraft having be present in FS2004 in the aircraft folder
you should also have an INI file called ATOCAircraftList.INI in the
FS2004/Aircraft folder too. If the Baron is already on your system then
check to see if it is also listed in the INI file.