[jhb_airlines] Re: FPI

  • From: "Phil Reynolds" <phil.reynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 20:45:14 +0100

Hi Denis,

I can see you also.  Are you using FS2002, as I've also got default scenery
only (but on FS2004) and I'm not half in a hangar!!

John, you are listed in my multiplayer session but do not appear visually,
or on my TCAS?

I can get my 737NG TCAS to show Denis okay.  However I also get a second
contact which I've deduced is the ATOC IPI entry in the FS multiplayer
session (which FPI uses for some internal functions?).  It seems to be
located in the postion I was in when I connected to FPI.  If it stays there
for the duration of the FPI session then this won't be too much of a problem
as it won't interfere with any flights I make (after all, I'll be flying
away from it!!) I'll need to do some actual flight tests later to check the
theory.

Thanks to you both for helping out!!

Phil