[jhb_airlines] Re: FPI

  • From: Mike Lucas <mhlucas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 09:44:10 +0100

I should have added that I also get a FS ident for the "missing" aircraft in top-down view even though the aircraft is invisible in other views (eg. spot, cockpit). This happened a few weeks ago when I was one of several a/c queueing for departure and Alastair (JHB180) was invisible to me but I watched him take off in top-down and TCAS. I could see all the other a/c.

Mike L

Mike Lucas wrote:
John

Only very occasionally do I fail to see another aircraft during an ATOC session, and when this happens it appears to be only one aircraft - others are there OK. What puzzles me when this happens is that I still get the TCAS echo for the "missing" a/c.

Mike L

Bones wrote:

Can I ask which pilots never see other aircraft in ATOC sessions?

bones

HC@xxxxxxxxxx
http://fsaviation.net