[jhb_airlines] Re: FPI

  • From: "Mike Brook" <mike.brook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 10:18:47 +0100

Mike L -

It was a cracking evening! My thanks to you and Alistair for the relays
& full marks to Kev for his stirling efforts.  The earlier one way only
comms with Kev disappeared later and I was able to talk to him briefly
on Box 2 once the traffic had died down.

Right then, I'm now off to drive to Devon to a spot on the north  edge
of Dartmoor where they had two inches of rain last night...

Squelch, squelch.

MikeB
JHB193