[jhb_airlines] Re: FCC update

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 22:33:03 +0100

It is certainly the last free issue. Richard is teaming up with another
company to obtain the data but, as yet, we don't know how much it will cost.

I am hoping that the price is for access to each month's data and not per
download. It will be expensive if I have to pay for the data for every
single product (FSNav, PMDG etc).