[jhb_airlines] Re: F100 performance / Story

  • From: "Tom Smith" <ftd.smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 21:21:45 -0000

returning from the middle east on the old tristars this happened to me
quite often 15 mins from touch down at EGLL and sorry we are off to
Frankfurt 4 or 5 hours Later we would arrive at EGLL having missed the
onward flight.the later tristars were longer but with more powerful engines
AND more fuel tanks which allowed in the middle of summer a none stop flight
to London
Tom