[jhb_airlines] Re: F100 performance

  • From: gwinsk@xxxxxxx
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 19:38:09 -0000

You'll have to stop this working thing, it's softening tha brain, lad.
Listen carefully, I shall say this only once, I think it's the best download
since the Falcon
50 came out, in the days of FS2002. That's why you had the pleasure of parking
next to
one, at Heathrow, on Wednesday. It's good enough to make an effort to put right
any
minor areas where performance isn't the same as the real thing. Pity they went
bust.

Gerry Winskill
gwinsk@xxxxxxx