[jhb_airlines] Re: F100 performance

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 17:33:02 -0000

1. Fuel for planned flight
2. Fuel to reach alternative airfield
3. Add 10% to the above total
4. Fuel for 45 minutes holding
5. Taxy fuel

You remind me of something I forget to mention before. I like the switch =
on
the PF panel that allows you to switch from Nav to GPS to FNav. It's the
first time I have seen such a beast and it was really handy to enable =
the
FSNav readout on the EHSI. Getting DME readouts to fixes and even your
temporary fixes dragged from screen to plan was very nice indeed..