[jhb_airlines] Re: Extra hours - 037G (and Iceland report)

  • From: "Wilding, Colin" <cwilding@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 11:21:38 -0000

Surely the thing to do would be to volunteer to go to all SWMBO's
evening events and make a complete drunken scene ensuring that a) you
never get invited anywhere again and b) she won't speak to you for at
least a month, thereby allowing more time more time to concentrate on
what you want to do.  Downside is slightly longer stay in hospital,
eating soup through a straw and having to communicate on MSFS via text
for a while.

Colin

Colin Wilding

Policy & Processing Manager
HCC Diversified Financial Products Ltd
A subsidiary of HCC Insurance Holdings, Inc.

Mailto:cwilding@xxxxxxxx
Tel: +44 20 7680 2933