[jhb_airlines] Re: Extra hours - 037G (and Iceland report)

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 10:22:43 +0000

Instinctively, I should go for the Grapes of Wrath. Sadly, I remember seeing the film, when first it came out.

It sounds like your willpower is slowly being drained from you. Time to
rebel Gerry before it's too late. Put your foot down with a firm hand sort
of thing...

We'll visit you in hospital - just let me know which grapes you prefer..
<vbg>