[jhb_airlines] Re: Extra hours - 037G (and Iceland report)

  • From: Mike Lucas <mhlucas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 09:09:51 +0000

Gerry

Can't you entertain your SWMBO's friend's husband by inviting him to take the right hand seat on the flight deck tomorrow evening .... ?

Mike L

Gerry Winskill wrote:
My apologies for absence, yet again. Having ducked out of a charity evening, devoted to selling candles or something, I thought I was clear for the session. Unfortunately, SWMBO's friend is going with her but her husband is as unenthusiastic as I. Would you believe they've decided the neat solution is for him to spend the evening here, whilst they go to the candlelight session; shades of Mrs Bucket!
Only another 5 weeks available before I'm dragged off to enjoy myself, so oportunities are getting fewer.