[jhb_airlines] Re: Extra hours - 037G (and Iceland report)

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 18:49:43 +0000

Funilly enough, it's known to be warmer here in the North than down near Castletown. Ask him why the airport's there, instead of at Jurby.

Gerry Winskill

Mike Brook wrote:

Looks like I'll have to head north then.  Mind you, should a bottle of
the elusive Captain Rodney rum appear then I could be tempted south to
warmer climes...

MikeB