[jhb_airlines] Re: Extra hours - 037G (and Iceland report)

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 18:47:22 +0000

It definitely beats the s..t out of decorating!
I've been even more successful at not decorating than at not going to charity events.
My refusals to go to barn dances are legendary.

Gerry Winskill

Denis Ripley wrote:

I see Mike L and I have the same solution to your dilemma, so it must be a good one.

Denis

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Lucas" <mhlucas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>