[jhb_airlines] Re: Extra hours - 037G (and Iceland report)

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 16:58:09 +0000

I can also force myself to absorb a Bowmore, too. Not quite as peaty. Anything from Islay and I'm quite happy. Too happy, at times.
Fortunately not many of our visitors are given to drinking malts.
The exception was the now departed mother of SWMBO. One of my more sobering experiences was to discover sh'ed been taking the odd, large, dram of my malts, IN HER COFFEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Must go and lie down. After almost thirty years I find the memory quite emotionally draining.

Gerry Winskill

Mike Brook wrote:

I'll be on the ferry tonight to join you in straining the peat through
your teeth (my favourite malt... <G>). I'll be more than happy to take
the right hand seat...

MikeB