[jhb_airlines] Re: Evolution

  • From: Kev Townsend <175@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 11:46:47 +0100

I'm sorry Alan, I wasn't implying that things were underway, or that I had any insider knowledge.
I learned about the future plans with everyone else on the list today after permission was given for bones to inform JHB members.
I just Googled for "Pilot Club" and discovered that there was already an organisation for pilots with that name.

It may also prove to deter those would be "Controllers" amongst us!

Kev

At 11:19 8/31/2006, you wrote:
Hello Kev,

I was just wondering where you got the website address from? Grant had informed me of the plans that Bones has posted a few weeks back but had to stay quiet. At the time Grant gave me the following web address for the Pilot Club - http://www.pilot-club.com . I think this is the address as the website you refer to offers free membership, but I think Grants' Pilot Club is paided for because it is being done professionally through his business. It may have changed but have not heard that it has.

Alan
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kev Townsend" <175@xxxxxxxxxxxx>