[jhb_airlines] Re: Evolution

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 11:26:18 +0100

I tend to agree in that few of the new Pilot Club facilities are of direct
interest to me - but one never knows.

The good news is that we still have the facilities to carry on with our
existing sessions. There may be slight changes in how we arrange these and
announce them to others but I am sure some new system for this will evolve.

The are still lots of points to discuss but I don't think we can start on
these until we have a more detailed understanding of what is going to be
offered. For example I am sure that hours and ranks are probably not part of
the new setup but the old system of ranks being based on hour count wasn't
all that sensible anyway.