[jhb_airlines] Re: Evening Farm Flight

  • From: "Frank Turley" <frank.turley1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 21:06:42 +0100

Hi Gerry,

I understand why you don't want to get tied, my problem is I need to be able to plan ahead a bit. I was lucky tonight to spot your e-mail and be able to get in a quick trip, but it did take me approx 15 mins to set up the plan, although its an area I know fairly well, e.g. mind the Wash! Also I suspect that if we had a regular fly-in night we could attract regular flyers. I can usually make Thursdays, at least early on.

Anyway, thanks for tonight, I'm sure we all enjoyed it, especially the remark about the professional chatter on channel!

Frank T.