[jhb_airlines] Re: Evening Farm Flight

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2008 15:02:46 +0100

Frank,

At the moment I'm doing FSX AutoGen trees, in the IOM. Which makes me wonder whether using AG is the best way around the problem of the FarmStrip tree appearance, in SP2. Do you have Jurby in your list of active scenery, so that you can check out the AG effect.

Having just done Jurby and the undistributed Hall Caine, the most apparent effect of swapping to AG, from trees placed as objects, is a marked improvement in framerates.

Gerry Winskill

Frank Turley wrote:
The other advantage of Gunton Park is that the strip clearly shows up from a distance, being a different shade of green, making getting lined up on finals much easier.

Frank T.