[jhb_airlines] Re: Evening Farm Flight

  • From: "Peter Dodds" <pdodds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 14:07 +0100 (BST)

If you do another Thursday evening, I will try and join you, as thursdays
are my normal IVAO night. However last night I was flogging round
Northamptonshire in a Lancaster practicing for the Vatsim Sywell Air
Display. What I found remarkable is how you can fly a 15 minutes routine
to within 10 seconds every time, if you rigorously control your airspeed
and turning points.

Peter