[jhb_airlines] Re: Evening Farm Flight

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 01:17:42 +0100

I saw you all flogging around East Anglia and it's nice to see you had a
good flight. I was too busy to watch though as I had a right bunch of German
arrivals at EGNS. All very good, excellent English - but all missed the ILS
because they were using old scenery with the old ILS frequency. They only
mentioned this when most had landed so I warned the final arrival but Sod's
Law reared up again as he had the correct scenery and going to 110.9 made
him miss the ILS too! Great fun.

I must warn John Hill that tonight's bunch of arrivals were a practise
session for next Wednesday when they expect to have about 25 aircraft coming
to EGNS.

http://woodair.net