[jhb_airlines] Re: Evening Farm Flight

  • From: "tom smith" <ftd.smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 16:43:28 +0100

what time are you leaving
To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, July 03, 2008 4:29 PM
Subject: [jhb_airlines] Evening Farm Flight

Since the weather looks OK and to check this PC is also OK, I might try a VFR flight this evening, on line.

If anyone's interested in trying it, the destination is Farmstrips FSX's Gunton Park. It's due North of Coltishall and marked on the CAA chart. If anyone wants to join, we'll use a fly in format, so departures must be from different fields, of your own choice. Since it's my bat, I'm leaving from Newcastle, where I'm currently testing. I'll aim to get there about 2000 local time.

Gunton has an 800 metre strip, so aircraft choice is a bit wider than at some farms. Runway is North South and you're requested to make an initial low pass, to scare deer off the strip.

If SWMBO puts the mokkers on it I'll post ASAP.