[jhb_airlines] Re: Eshott

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 19:30:28 +0100

UK2000 it is. I'd forgotten about Part 8 and the instruction to untick UK 2000 s, when running the FSNav Dbase accounts for it's not being on my map.

All of which is forcing me to face the fact that I haven't visited anywhere near the total fields, in the UK, that I have added to my system. Off to make a start.

Richard Maxted or UK2000 at a guess.