[jhb_airlines] Re: Eshott

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 17:57:45 +0100

Richard Maxted or UK2000 at a guess.

From: jhb_airlines-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: 31 July 2006 17:28
To: JHB AIRLINES
Subject: [jhb_airlines] Eshott

Here's another mystery.
Wondering whether there might be farm strips, with websites, with airiel
photographs, that might tempt me to tackle them, I did a Yahoo search.
One field thrown up was Eshott, in Northumbria. A quick look at Local.
Live showed it to be very well depicted. Using Lockyears' co ordinated
got me to an equally well defined FS9 location; as seen in Map view.
When I changed out of map view I found it was in fact a very good third
party scenery. I can't find any trace of Eshott in my Scenery.cfg, so it
must be there under another name. Any suggestions what it might have
been downloaded as/ This time FSNav is no help since I must have added
it after my most recent Dbase run.