[jhb_airlines] Eshott

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: JHB AIRLINES <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 17:27:34 +0100

Here's another mystery.
Wondering whether there might be farm strips, with websites, with airiel photographs, that might tempt me to tackle them, I did a Yahoo search. One field thrown up was Eshott, in Northumbria. A quick look at Local. Live showed it to be very well depicted. Using Lockyears' co ordinated got me to an equally well defined FS9 location; as seen in Map view. When I changed out of map view I found it was in fact a very good third party scenery. I can't find any trace of Eshott in my Scenery.cfg, so it must be there under another name. Any suggestions what it might have been downloaded as/ This time FSNav is no help since I must have added it after my most recent Dbase run.