[jhb_airlines] Re: Ernie up the creek !!!

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 17:18:42 -0000

I've got ATOC.exe in my main FlightProject folder along with
ATOCVoiceClient, the ATOCSC.INI file and all the DLL's. It's possible that
it was put there by the controller software though.

In my INI file I now have, in the [USER] section;

ACTUALVOICEIPSUB=EU.VOICE.FPI-NET.NET
ACTUALVOICEIPMAIN=EU.VOICE.FPI-NET.NET

and in [VOICE];

[VOICE]
COMMENT=Bones
USERNAME=Stockholm Centre
CHANNEL0=ESAA_CTR
CHANNEL1=UK_ATC
JOINCHANNEL0=ESAA_CTR
JOINSERVER0=EU.VOICE.FPI-NET.NET
0=eu.voice.fpi-net.net
1=eu.voice.fpi-net.net
2=eu.voice.fpi-net.net
3=voice-2.fpi-net.net
[VOICEIPADRESSES]
0=eu.voice.fpi-net.net
1=eu.voice.fpi-net.net
2=voice-2.fpi-net.net
[VOICESERVERS]
IP0=eu.voice.fpi-net.net
IP1=eu-1.voice.fpi-net.net
IP2=eu-2.voice.fpi-net.net
IP3=us.voice.fpi-net.net
IP4=us-1.voice.fpi-net.net
IP5=us-2.voice.fpi-net.net

The trouble is that I don't know if this is correct - I just fiddled with
settings until it started to work. Hopefully FPI may post a reply to my
email to tell us what settings we should be using..