[jhb_airlines] Re: Ernie up the creek !!!

  • From: FrankTurley@xxxxxxx
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 11:37:24 EST

In a message dated 22/12/2005 00:15:15 GMT Standard Time, bones@xxxxxxx
writes:

What you may  need to do is rerun the FlightProject ATOC [SETUP] again. You
should have a  shortcut for this but it can also be run using ATOC.exe  -setup.

If you start  this up whilst online then it (hopefully) should identify the
new servers for  Traffic, Weather and Voice. On my system I chose the Voice
option called  eu.voice.fpi-net.net but maybe that was a mistake. There are
other
options  called eu-1.voice.fpi-net.net and eu-2.voice.fpi-net.net. Until we
all know  better maybe it would be best to select eu-1.voice.fpi-net.net so
that we all  connect to the same server.

Bones,

I haven't got a shortcut, and DIR/S reveals no atoc.exe on my system. Any
ideas please?

In c:\programfiles\FlightProject I found ATOCSC.INI, this appears to  contain
a number of references to the new voice server, greatly outnumbered  by
references to the old one! Under [USER] I have, inter alia -
ACTUALVOICEIP=fsd.flightproject.de
ACTUALVOICEIPSUB=EU.VOICE.FPI-NET.NET

ACTUALVOICEIPMAIN=EU.VOICE.FPI-NET.NET
and under [VOICE] I have -
JOINSERVER=EU.VOICE.FPI-NET.NET
7=fsd.flightproject.de
and 8 to 22 read the same, then
23=EU.VOICE.FPI-NET.NET
Under [VOICEIPADDRESSES] 7= to 23= are as under [VOICE]
Finally under [VOICESERVERS] I have
IPO=fsd.flightproject.de

I'm baffled by this lot I'm afraid, but it might mean something to  somebody.

Frank T.