[jhb_airlines] Re: Ernie up the creek !!!

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 00:14:59 -0000

It's not your problem Ernie - FPI did a server change which has mucked up
the voice operation.

What you may need to do is rerun the FlightProject ATOC [SETUP] again. You
should have a shortcut for this but it can also be run using ATOC.exe
-setup.

If you start this up whilst online then it (hopefully) should identify the
new servers for Traffic, Weather and Voice. On my system I chose the Voice
option called eu.voice.fpi-net.net but maybe that was a mistake. There are
other options called eu-1.voice.fpi-net.net and eu-2.voice.fpi-net.net.
Until we all know better maybe it would be best to select
eu-1.voice.fpi-net.net so that we all connect to the same server.