[jhb_airlines] Re: Equals frustration

  • From: "Paul" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JHB List" <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 01:36:36 +0100

I think I know what happened with my last posting - An Item on Yorkshire TV.

I'd cut and pasted an article from Yorkshire TV's web site which was
embedded within a table.  I think the equals 20, spelt to avoid confusion,
is a new line and equals 92 is an apostrophe. I believe the list software
stripped out the table characters leaving just the new line codes.

Having included the table, I believe it got sent in HTML rather than the
plain text format I usually use.  I apologise for this.

Having recently installed SP2, I am now using Word for email rather than
Outlook though I have changed the Outlook default from HTML formatted mail
back to plain text.

Paul.

This email and all attachments have been electronically scanned by Kingston
Communications' email Anti-Virus service and no known viruses were detected.