[jhb_airlines] Equals frustration

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "JHB Email List" <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 16:53:44 +0100

The equals problem is known at Freelists - see the thread at
http://www.freelists.org/archives/freelists-users/08-2002/msg00004.html

I also noted that since upgrading the Win XP SP2 I have found a few changes
to the configuration settings in Outlook. There are a lot more setup boxes
for email security and it now sports a spell checker almost identical to
that in Word. Turning the latter off didn't cure the problem - I'll bet you
will get a 3D code in brackets here (=) so I will have to look through the
new security setting options to see if MIME has been activated.

HC@xxxxxxxxxx
http://fsaviation.net