[jhb_airlines] Re: End of FS2002

  • From: pdodds@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Peter Dodds)
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 00:20 +0000 (GMT Standard Time)

I stayed with FS98 because of the magrathea VFR Scenery until
February last year, when I changed to FS2000 which my wife had
bought me almost a year earlier (I didn't tell her I wasn't
using it!)  On 1st August I bought FS2004 and had it installed by
lunchtime, so hungry was I to get away from antiquated versions,
in particular the problems it gave trying to do on-line flying.
I have learned the slightly expensive lesson that FS is one
application that one has to upgrade continually.