[jhb_airlines] Re: Empty IVAO

  • From: "bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 16:23:35 +0100

No problem with the Pireps Peter - IVAO showed you online from 2035 to 2155
(from memory).

I agree that the fuel bit is a bit daft and I can't really see the point of
recording this. It's not as if I can verify fuel burns for such a diverse
range of aircraft - and many FS aircraft have inaccurate fuel burn rates
anyway.