[jhb_airlines] Re: Emergency

  • From: "Fred Stopforth" <fredstopforth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 19:06:03 -0000

Ernie, It was like walking into a freezer even though I made sure I was well
wrapt up.I have a correction to make information wise: my 13 years is the
result of her going off after what I thought was25yrs bliss[not blitz]and
looked forward to more.She was a smasher but to the surprise of everyone she
took a funny turn.Aye I remember the cricket pro but I was never a cricket fan
after the days of Washbrook,Hutton,and Compton went by.The T'Hall was on Market
St opposite the Grand Theatre cinema enterance a few months ago.The Grand and
the Open Market Stalls were demolished a few yrs ago making way for a new
T'Hall building that was completed last year They moved in quick enough// shop
shells and office shells waiting to be bought or rented // a new cinema and
social activity centre when they are finally completed. So there you are abit
more info.  Cheers Chin Up  Fred