[jhb_airlines] Re: Emergency

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 18:57:02 -0000

Bad news Mike and I hope the next few weeks aren’t too traumatic.

I hope the session doesn’t end up with eight controllers plugged in and fewer
aircraft! IVAO have responded well to the event and will be manning London
Centre and Warton for the evening. There may be TWR and APP at all three
airfields too.

http://woodair.net