[jhb_airlines] Emergency

  • From: "F FISHER" <ffisher991@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 14:15:04 -0000

I am really, really sorry, But a medical emergency, means I will not be available tomorrow night (Thursday).

(My wifes 86 year old Aunt has just had her second fall in 24 hours, this time serious, and she lives 100 miles away, and we are her only relatives).

Do not know when we will be back home, maybe in 48+ hours, depending..

Again, sorry to let you down, was really looking forward to the event.

Hopefully Jonjo will be around, I will see if I can catch him before leaving.