[jhb_airlines] Re: Email problems

  • From: Kev Townsend <175@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2006 11:56:59 +0100

Thanks both for this confirmation, been away for a while! Great weather!

What's happened with the World Cup? ;-)

Cheers

Kev T

At 11:07 7/4/2006, you wrote:
Kev -

Received OK.  Don't think that you have missed a lot, there have only
been about eight posts since 28/6.  We're all out enjoying the
sunshine...

MikeB

At 11:09 7/4/2006, you wrote:
Kev

I think the jhb list has been silent for the past week or so. Probably a combination of World Cup, holiday season, too hot to use the PC, etc

Mike L