[jhb_airlines] Re: Email Problem Solved

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2005 17:53:12 +0100

I have a similar, sporadic, fault, when trying to connect to ISP. If I disable ZoneAlarm, connect, then re enable, it carries on OK thereafter. Well, until the next time it goes ape.

It worked but why it happened in the first place is obviously an oddity.

I get something similar from time to time - I suddenly find I can't connect
to MCB. The problem is resolved by going into Internet Options in the
Connections tab and clicking on "Always Dial my default connection". For
some reason, every now and again, this switches itself to "Never Dial a
Connection". I've never found out why yet..