[jhb_airlines] Re: Email Problem Solved

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 17:11:30 +0100

It worked but why it happened in the first place is obviously an oddity.

I get something similar from time to time - I suddenly find I can't connect
to MCB. The problem is resolved by going into Internet Options in the
Connections tab and clicking on "Always Dial my default connection". For
some reason, every now and again, this switches itself to "Never Dial a
Connection". I've never found out why yet..