[jhb_airlines] Email Problem Solved

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: JHB AIRLINES <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2005 16:55:31 +0100

The ISP's Tech Dept helped me get out of the hole. Advice was "It looks as if your mail client is set to use a username and password for
authentication for sending emails. In tools > account settings there should be an option to turn it off for outgoing server." Eventually found and unticked the box and, if this gets to the list, it's worked.
BUT; since I have never visited that page, how did my system get the setting changed, during the course of yesterday evening?

Incidentally, Avast sent me a couple of virus attack warnings, after the email problem started. I'm quite impressed by Avast.

If you don't receive this message, no doubt you'll let me know............

Gerry Winskill
gwinsk@xxxxxxx