[jhb_airlines] Re: Email Problem

  • From: Mike Lucas <mhlucas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2005 21:52:30 +0100

Which mail protocol do you use Gerry - POP3 or IMAP? If it's IMAP the problem could be at your ISP's mail server. Something similar occasionally happens with my e-mail (I use IMAP through NTLWorld) - it is usually cleared after a couple of hours.

Mike L

Mr Winskill wrote:
For the last hour all attempts to send emails have failed. On "sending" I'm
requested to enter my email password. Entering this six place password, whether upper or
lower case, isn't accepted and the request is repeated.
A check on internet settings shows the password it holds is sixteen characters.
Replacing this with the correct one seems to be accepted but a check shows that
the entry remains at 16 characters.
Any ideas please, or could this be the result of a virus.
Trying to send this via Webmail.

Gerry Winskill
gwinsk@xxxxxxx

NOCC, http://nocc.sourceforge.net