[jhb_airlines] Re: EURoute

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 Sep 2005 21:19:16 +0100

Alastair,
In view of what's been said, although I downloaded it yesterday, I don't think I'll install it.
Why am I writing this? Since you've just appeared at Prestwick, as I taxied in, I should have just opened the door and shouted.

Gerry Winskill

Alastair wrote:

Hi Dennis

Did manage to get it working re FSNav file export. (it would appear that 'Getright' was some how corrupting the flight plan download)

AS you say, no SID's or Star's, so I really don't see any advantages over FSNav's flight plan auto generator/'Route Finder'

http://rfinder.asalink.net/free/

Cheers

Alastair

Denis Ripley wrote:

Hi Alistair,

I had no trouble exporting to FSnav. The only problem I found was that after exporting the f/p, you still have to specify the runways in use and the SID/STAR. For someone not familiar with the routes around Europe this could be a handy program.

Denis

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alastair" <algy.mcintyre@xxxxxxxxxxxx>