[jhb_airlines] Re: EURoute

  • From: Denis Ripley <dripley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 Sep 2005 13:29:34 -0600

Hi Alistair,

I had no trouble exporting to FSnav. The only problem I found was that after exporting the f/p, you still have to specify the runways in use and the SID/STAR. For someone not familiar with the routes around Europe this could be a handy program.

Denis

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alastair" <algy.mcintyre@xxxxxxxxxxxx>