[jhb_airlines] Re: EURoute

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 20:11:00 +0100

I looked at it but didn't install. As it needs online access to provide the
data I would have preferred if it had been a stand alone application like
UKRoute rather than be embedded in FS as a DLL. I like to plan flights
before loading FS but this isn't possible with EURoute. I'll admit I would
like FSNav to be independent of FS too but that's just me..