[jhb_airlines] Re: EURoute

  • From: Alastair <algy.mcintyre@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 Sep 2005 19:44:18 +0100

Has anyone had any success with Euroute.

I have installed and registered Euroute, but find that I am unable to generate a 'FSNav' compatible flight plan. (unrecognised file format!)

Don't see the point so far.

Cheers

Alastair

Kev Townsend wrote:
JHB Pilots may be interested in this FS Module:

EUroute
EUroute, is a free flight plan database with 7000+ regularly checked European routes.
The new development is called EUroute Module - a Flight Simulator plugin that gives you instant access to flight plans, weather, NOTAM, and other information - all without leaving the cockpit.

EUroute Module reads your aircraft coordinates from FS to simplify the search process and can export data in FSNavigator format.

Available from<http://www.euroutepro.com/euroute_module.htm>

Kev