[jhb_airlines] Re: EGNS Tonite

  • From: Pentalverjohn@xxxxxxx
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 18:26:50 EDT

Hi Gerry

As for jumping in, it was supposed to be a night for me to get  some tips off
other ATC controllers I thought? but when Simon L did not  turn up another C1
tower controller logged in, i jumped on  EGNS OBS hoping to pick up some
tips. Bones passed over three or four  aircraft to his feq he cleared the fist
one
to land and vacate on  A1.
He dropped off IVAO and did not come back with aircraft calling for taxi  and
landing instructions I had to do something as they would all be going  back
to APP and he had his hands full.

Bones it was great night you were feeding them fast and furious with  good
separation, all the Pilots did well I ask them to readjust  there speed to
minimum and it went like clock work only one go  around.
My problem would have been if we had outbound traffic as well could i  have
coped?

Cheers John Hill