[jhb_airlines] Re: EGNS Tonite

  • From: "Peter Dodds" <pdodds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 11:55 +0100 (BST)

I think the police make it pretty obvious everywhere in the world what
they want you to do in any confrontation with them. You have two choices.
Pretty much everywhere except (sometimes) in the UK if you choose one you
live, if you choose the other, you die. In that case, he may not have
deserved it, but that is the rule of the jungle, and he must have known
that.  No further comment.

Peter