[jhb_airlines] Re: EGNS Scnery

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 14:18:41 -0000

If you use SHIFT +Z then it gives the height AMSL of the eyepoint =
position
of the aircraft you are flying. For the C172 you subtract 3.7 from the
figure to get ground height.

That means with my scenery you are at a true height of 33ft - which is
correct for the flatten command I have used. With Gary's scenery he has
stayed with the default FS airfield height of 55ft AMSL.