[jhb_airlines] Re: EGBJ

  • From: "Paul Reynolds" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 17:23:46 +0100

I have been told by Tracy that she has invited a couple of her friends to
watch the match.  The phrase "you're not gonna be rude and P*** off upstairs
are you?" was uttered.  I felt like saying 'I'm not being rude, I didn't
invite them' but felt better of it.

Looks as though house politics is required.  Sorry Frank, Bones, John et al
but I'm gonna have to watch football and then sound as though I appreciate
the finer points of the English defensive system or whatever.

Meanwhile Wales are about to kick off on sky...