[jhb_airlines] EGBJ

  • From: "franklyn fisher" <ff006c5886@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 21:42:19 +0100

Many thanks to Mike, Gerry and Frank for popping in.

Made the evening more interesting.

Not easy to learn without traffic.

Instuctor pleased with me, but obviouly I need to continue under supervision for a while, until I get the hang of it. My head is reeling with info.

Sorry you had problems Fred (not looked at your mail yet.

Point, EGBJ has a system of using overhead joins, except when traffic is ready for straight in, for those not familiar, the CIX site has an excellent set of charts detailing them.

Again thanks, and will be openning the position as and when I can.