[jhb_airlines] Re: Dual monitors with FS

  • From: franklyn fisher <ff006c5886@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2006 20:36:06 +0000

Mike

If you do not drag FSNav back to the main screen before closing it, it will 'remember' it's last position, and will go there when you switch it, regardless if your second screen is on or off.

I leave mine in the 'remembered' position, saves dragging it back and forth. A lot quicker that way.

Frank

Mike Lucas wrote:
I've just had a quick look at FS with my new dual monitor setup. I must admit that I don't see where this will give me any further benefits over my existing LAN setup with the second (laptop) PC running some of the subsidiary programs (ServInfo, FSMeteo, PCF Voice). I thought that I could move FSNav on to a second monitor but I can't see how to do so.

Can anyone enlighten me please?

Mike L